Saturday, November 15, 2014

A Collection Of Kind Words

This morning I find myself sipping on my warm coffee and lounding on an overly comfortable couch in the Pocono Mountains. I'm listening to the silence, breathing the fresh, cool air, and building the peace back within me. As humans, we always strive to find a balance in our lives, and within ourselves. Sometimes, with just a bit of quiet time and meditation, the voice within us speaks. It tells us who we are and what we need. My passions bring that voice to life. Each time I feel I have reached a new milestone in my work, I seek its guidance once more. So I'm reflecting on where I was, and where I truly want to go.

There have been so many incredibly thoughtful and kind words said about my designs. Here is just a humble collection of them. To everyone who isn't mentioned, know your words are with me every step of the way.

~Carolina








No comments:

Post a Comment