Saturday, November 22, 2014

Jewelry Making + Mimosa Night at Le Petit Cafe

Last night I held a jewelry making class at the quaint and enchanting Le Petit Cafe in Carroll Gardens. The class includes 2 hours of instruction on basic wire work techniques, all tools and supplies along with filigree, flower cabochons and swarovski crystals to create these dainty and elegant Victorian inspired earrings. Also, the first mimosa is on me!


Thanks so much to Alexa and Kayla for coming out! I was so proud of their designs. Being able to teach about something you truly love on top of seeing others enjoy themselves is an incredibly gratifying feeling.


Here is the version of my little creation as I guided them step by step. 


Le Petit Cafe definitely knows how to create a serene atmosphere. You can feel it as soon as you arrive when you're greeted with warm smiles. The lighting was dim with candles surrounding. We were able to choose to sit at a little nook in the back of the restaurant but were never forgotten by the staff. When I travel, I love visiting all of the unique restaurants just for their decor. Who knew this little gem was right here in Brooklyn! 






If you're interested in booking a class, please email me at carolinakaroleva@gmail.com or contact me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment