Sunday, October 26, 2014

Avalise - Beautiful Handmade Jewelry by Caroline Mernin

Since I've started my instagram page, Caroline Mernin from Avalise Jewelry has been a total inspiration. Her generous and kind words about my work has pushed me to move forward in my own jewelry designs. Caroline creates gorgeous antique and modern style jewelry. Each creation is one of a kind and many are repurposed from fine vintage silverware, each intricately detailed, giving them their own character. On top of that, she has awesome hand stamping skills for custom requests! 

( A photo of Caroline and her younger daughter. Both truly beautiful inside and out. )

Here is what came in the mail for me!


A complete surprise, I found this hair accessory with "Caroline" engraved on the back as well as a hand written letter. Thank you for this sweet gift!


A stainless steel pendant with gold ion plating handstamped with "create the life you love" and a tree of life charm.


I'm absolutely in love. It's truly a great feeling to receive something handmade with love, just for you. 


Caroline also sent me this spoon ring in the mail last May. I was so incredibly touched and humbled by this surprise.  I love layering it with my own creation, my first silver smith sterling silver hammered and oxidized ring.


Follow Avalise Jewelry on Facebook and instagram to get your very own custom stamped necklace, ring, bracelet and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment