Friday, August 7, 2015

Just A Girl With A Vision

"Be not afraid of growing slowly; be afraid of standing still." -Chinese proverb


Hi everyone! I am so excited to bring you this new series of photographs I've taken of my handmade pieces! With a new Nikon D3200, I felt it was time to take my skills to the next level. I've completely deactivated all of my Etsy listings as I slowly work to create a more appealing, professional look to my products. 

There are so many things that go into running your own small business. I love to create handmade jewelry inspired by nature and all things of the earth, but each day I learn I have to become so much more than a maker. I will even dream of new designs. I am literally a dreamer.

So after a few years of research and learning to implement all my new-found knowledge, I present the first of several series of product shots modeled by the lovely Sonya. All of these items will soon be available in my Etsy shop! Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments below.  

-Carolina

(For mobile viewing, click on images for better quality details.)























2 comments:

  1. Carolina! The photos look great!! It's nice to show a picture of a model wearing your jewelry, something I should be better about too :) I would also have to find a model because I am picky about the photographs!! My husband doesn't photograph the same way I do hehe. Anyways your shop is going to look great when you reopen! Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amber! I'm so honored that you're following along my little journey. And I totally understand about choosing the right models for your work! It's definitely important. :) <3

      Delete